Why Brokeback Mountain lost. (( I watched a pirate copy the film is totally and utterly shit........ )
Philip
2006-03-08 00:29:42 UTC
Why Brokeback Mountain lost the Best Picture Oscar award reminds me of
why once the MIW took so long to admit that Malays were seldom sent to
the army for national service, they normally serve their NS obligation
as PC constables or in the Civil Defence. It's a cruel truth that is
difficult to accept, a society that still harbors discrimination
against a stereotype. Ask yourself this: are you comfortable seeing
two grown men kiss on the lips? Then ask why did Goh Chok Tong tell
Time Magazine he welcomes gays to join the Civil Service.
I watched a pirate copy the film is totally and utterly shit...
It is so incredibly boring... two stupid fucking yanks
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

The film is absolutely shit the promotional propaganda
is just Hollywood trying to be trendy the film is total fucking shit..

Emperor looked at himself in the glass from every side. "How well they
look! How well they fit!" said all. "What a beautiful pattern! What
fine
colours! That is a magnificent suit of clothes!" The master of the
ceremonies
announced that the bearers of the canopy, which was to be carried in
the
procession, were ready. "I am ready," said the emperor. "Does not my
suit fit
me marvellously?" Then he turned once more to the looking-glass, that
people
should think he admired his garments. The chamberlains, who were to
carry
the train, stretched their hands to the ground as if they lifted up a
train,
and pretended

to hold something in their hands; they did not like people to know that
they could
not see anything. The emperor marched in the procession under the
beautiful
canopy, and all who saw him in the street and out of the windows
exclaimed:
"Indeed, the emperor's new suit is incomparable! What a long train he
has!
How well it fits him!" Nobody wished to let others know he saw nothing,
for
then he would have been unfit for his office or too stupid. Never
emperor's
clothes were more admired.

"But he has nothing on at all," said a little child at last. "Good
heavens! listen to
the voice of an innocent child," said the father, and one whispered to
the other
what the child had said. "But he has nothing on at all," cried at last
the whole people.
That made a deep impression upon the emperor, for it seemed to him that
they were
right; but he thought to himself, "Now I must bear up to the end." And
the
chamberlains walked with still greater dignity, as if they carried the
train
which did not exist.

It is ok people to tell the truth do not become artificial backward
Americans
Tell the truth and the devil be damned!!! the film was shit.. it is ok
to tell the truth....

The only good yank is a dead yank kill the fucker and do the world a
favour.

http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
____________________________
ID signature
Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
Philip Davidson,
10 Ronald Avenue
West Ham
E15 3AH
East London
Mobile phone 07906821566
http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/
o***@email.com
2006-03-08 01:12:13 UTC
Post by Philip
Why Brokeback Mountain lost the Best Picture Oscar award reminds me of
why once the MIW took so long to admit that Malays were seldom sent to
the army for national service, they normally serve their NS obligation
as PC constables or in the Civil Defence. It's a cruel truth that is
difficult to accept, a society that still harbors discrimination
against a stereotype. Ask yourself this: are you comfortable seeing
two grown men kiss on the lips? Then ask why did Goh Chok Tong tell
Time Magazine he welcomes gays to join the Civil Service.
I watched a pirate copy the film is totally and utterly shit...
It is so incredibly boring... two stupid fucking yanks
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
I'm sorry you feel so strongly about Americans, Philip. I'm not excited
about my former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong's remarks about gays, but
the cinema allows people to explore our feelings at arm's length. We
don't have to take sides, as the characters disappear with the press of
the "off" button. The movie happened to feature gay cowboys, they
could easily be taxi-drivers, lecturers, writers (as in Capote),
lawyers, i.e. anyone from the ordinary walk of life. What I enjoyed
about the movie was that it humanises a sensitive subject, without
overt dramatisation.
Philip
2006-03-08 01:39:54 UTC
Post by o***@email.com
Post by Philip
[...]
You make your own way in life we are all
different from different cultures the film was
incredibly boring.. If the film was not about "gays"
then it would have been just another boring film.

You are nothing special you are nothing unusual
you are just another person nobody needs to make
a film for you or me and nobody should make out
that such rubbish was a good film.

We make our own way in life we don't play at
being other people we make our own way and
others follow Hollywood, shit films are just Hollywood,
shit films one culture doesn't fit all the film was
incredibly boring it was just another film of
very low quality if that is what Yanks call
good then that is up to Yanks the film was
dreadful by anybody's standards

It doesn't represent you it doesn't represent anybody
it's just a boring low quality film.

If you cannot walk by yourself then get back in the cradle.
The film was shit..

serebel
2006-03-08 01:56:56 UTC
Hollywood's flavor of the week is "fagtime".
Philip
2006-03-08 02:09:21 UTC
Post by serebel
Hollywood's flavor of the week is "fagtime".
Welcome to the U.S.A. The Complete Idiots Guide to American
literature. English as the stupid know it.

a cigarette: a packet of fags
She's gone outside for a quick fag.
There were fag ends all over the floor.

I don't think Hollywood is making films about cigarettes.

"An estimated 50% of all Americans cannot fill out a job application.
Nearly 75% of America's unemployed have trouble reading and writing".
http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/services/SecondStart/about.html

Harry
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-08 11:39:53 UTC
Post by Harry
not happy that you were weren't picked for the love interest phil??
You shirt-lifting wanker.
You're almost as bad, you top posting, Usenet retard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toppost

Learn to refrain from top posting.
know code
2006-03-08 12:34:21 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by Harry
not happy that you were weren't picked for the love interest phil??
You shirt-lifting wanker.
You're almost as bad, you top posting, Usenet retard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toppost
Learn to refrain from top posting.
Roy,

Got around to answering any of those questions that were put to you, or
are you still avoiding them and hoping they will go away?

I see you also didn't dare comment when it was pointed out to you that
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
ardeedee
know code
And you are an idiotic top-poster!
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-08 15:10:10 UTC
Post by know code
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
Sorry, CHUMP, but it was a consortium, and more American companies
were involved than others. Just so you know, Philips was American at
that time. General Instrument still is.

You're a fucking idiot.
Philip
2006-03-08 15:14:55 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
Sorry, CHUMP, but it was a consortium, and more American companies
were involved than others. Just so you know, Philips was American at
that time. General Instrument still is.
You're a fucking idiot.
Miss Kimberley says:

Shit.
I had no idea I was that transparent.
1 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:16 PM
lipseyebrows says:

I'm watching you right now.

But I'm being very charming about it.
2 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:19 PM
JessicaRabbit says:

I'm not stalking you, and I am not a sociopath.

My doctor says its multiple personality disorder and one of them just
really really really likes you.

His name is Ted.
3 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:24 PM
Stridey says:

Well, it's not me. Probably.
4 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:26 PM
Big Gay Sam says:

I know it's not me. I'm too damn lazy to stalk anyone.
5 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:32 PM
Tarin says:

I was just thinking about this very thing. I'm sorry you have to deal
and I hope it doesn't mess things up for the rest of us. Oh yeah, and
you either.

Back to my original point from a month ago (because dooce can't do
comments), please tell me she IS writing a book in tandem with her fine
work on the Internet. PLEASE! She is gifted and deserves to profit
appropriately. And profusely. No matter how much of a sell-out family
you are, the ads can't pay as much as a fine book deal can.
6 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:46 PM
The Jamoker says:

Please tell me it isn't me. I lack enough self-confidence to handle the
not knowing.
7 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:46 PM
blurb says:

Commenting doesn't equal stalking. :-)
8 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:52 PM
John says:

I think it is funny that...
a) everyone immediately jokes [or are they?] that the sociopathic
stalker is them, and
b) all of the google ads on the sidebar are for schizophrenia related
links.
9 | link | 11.09.2005, 7:53 PM
Big Gay Sam says:

Well if you have a sociopathic stalker it's always nice to advertise
something that can actually control the sociopathic tendencies and help
to make life more manageable and less stalkish.
10 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:00 PM
Nothing But Bonfires says:

Maybe I shouldn't have e-mailed Heather that I had a dream about her.
11 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:16 PM
Lane Meyer says:

Wasn't me, I swear! :)
12 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:37 PM
sweetney says:

i'm guessing you guys have some absolutely STUNNING tales you could
tell.
13 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:39 PM
72feetabovesealevel says:

So far I'm liking Big Gay Sam's first comment the best.

The bad thing about an internet stalker is that you can't use a shotgun
on them like you could a brick and mortar stalker.

Um... Maybe I'm letting my inner-Tacoma run a little to freely tonight.

14 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:51 PM
Karen Rani says:

I'm agreeing with sweetney! Hey, didja get my email, Dooce? Man, that
makes me sound creepy!
I hope whatever is happening ends soon for you. Geez!
15 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:53 PM
ruthie says:

I didn't think you'd notice. I've really tried to keep a low profile.
Heh.
16 | link | 11.09.2005, 8:55 PM
erat says:

Yuck... This is one of the problems that can go along with being a
known individual, I guess. Folks who think they know you in virtual
space start to think it's okay to inject themselves into meat space,
not realizing (or, worst case, caring) that that ain't kosher. Authors
get that a lot, celebs too, and I guess in the 21st century we can add
bloggers to the list.

What really sucks is that this kind of thing can take something that
you get into and add an unwelcome smudge of yuck to it. Who wants that?
You and Heather have lots of devotees (some of which are a bit on the
zealous side in my opinion. Sorry, folks...) so I can't say I'm
surprised that this has become an issue. It still blows, though.

Good luck, and as others have said, I hope this all goes away soon.
17 | link | 11.09.2005, 9:35 PM
Jon Deal says:

Bummer.
Don't watch Fatal Attraction until whatever is happening passes.
Good luck.
18 | link | 11.09.2005, 10:02 PM
Bernice says:

How funny ... I really did have a dream about you and Heather a few
weeks ago! I dreamt you were my next door neighbours, and as I was day
dreaming and staring out my window one day I realised I could see into
your living room, and that you could see me ... and was worried
(anxiety even while I sleep - are you kidding me?)that because you're
such great bloggers that you would think I was some kind of internet
stalker!

Now I feel dirty, and must go wash, and must never read your blogs
again! ;-)
19 | link | 11.10.2005, 1:15 AM
JessicaRabbit says:

Ok now I just want to know why there are 4 ads for schizo services on
the google ads, and ONE for Japanese Domains.......explanations
please...
20 | link | 11.10.2005, 1:31 AM
Karen Rani says:

So wait....internet stalkers without sociopathic tendencies is ok?
Sweet.

LOL @ Bernice!
21 | link | 11.10.2005, 5:48 AM
the mighty jimbo says:

i like to think of myself as more of a follower.
22 | link | 11.10.2005, 5:52 AM
Mary says:

It always feels like somebody's watchin' meeeee...
23 | link | 11.10.2005, 6:32 AM
Megan says:

but how exactly does this differ from 'real life' stalking? the general
possibility I get but the actual execution... foggy. (nope not lookin'
for tips.)
24 | link | 11.10.2005, 7:24 AM
Em says:

What? I can't hear you from inside your shrubs. :)
25 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:01 AM
honey bunny says:

i had an internet stalker that was too stupid to stalk me on his own
time using his own machine. he did it all from work. so i got him fired
and if he tries to contact me again, i can press charges.

i hope you get it resolved, assuming that is you or heather (or both)
that's being stalked :(
26 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:09 AM
Lyn says:

totally off subject but I'm with what Tarin said up there; you ARE
writing a book right? Did someone tell you good folks about Lulu.com?
It would be a no hassle way to publish.

What do internet stalkers do anyway? Follow your IP path? Hack in your
windows every night? Send emails in block letters? Like what does that
mean exactly?
27 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:10 AM
becky says:

definite whores. sorry to hear it happening to anyone. sure wish people
would learn where to draw the line.
28 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:12 AM
TB says:

Wow. That sucks but I bet it's not the first time this has happened to
you guys. Stay safe, if that's an issue.
Hopefully you can find a way to spin this as a positive and use it for
blog/book fodder?
29 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:15 AM
Laziza says:

Oh, come on. You're just going to drop that line and not tell the
story?
30 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:16 AM
banjeroo says:

Thing about stalkers is, you can't give them any publicity with
specifics. The narcissists will feed off it (my hero recognizes me!),
the sociopaths will be encouraged (they can't mean me! I must try
harder to make them understand!)*, the masochists will be gratified and
want more (I have been publically humiliated just as I deserve and
desire!).

It seems clear blurb and dooce understand this!

I think it's perfect to just call the stalkers whores, demonstrate an
iron commitment to go to the authorities if things get worse, and
otherwise give them no more space for their nonsense.

*and by this I do not mean regular commenters! :-)
31 | link | 11.10.2005, 8:45 AM
Lily Bleu says:

It's not me, I swear! :) I adore your and Heather's blogs to bits, but
that only translates into comments and one e-mail.

I have had online stalkers and it was downright disturbing. Do they
have nothing better to do than make another person's life hell? They
should seriously disappear. Damned stalkers.

Wishing you much luck...
32 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:00 AM
Bucky Four-Eyes says:

Well, I happen to know I am not the stalker whore in question. I know
this because I have my own title at the Blurbodoocery: That Weird
Motherfucker Who Sends Photos of Herself in Chaps.
I could not possibly fit "stalker" on my business card, too.
33 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:18 AM
Tiggerlane says:

I'm not stalking you. Just Chuck.
34 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:22 AM
Big Gay Sam says:

I guess being fat and ugly has it's silver linings. Who the hell would
want to stalk me? :p
35 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:22 AM
Xanx says:

I lurk, does that mean I stalk?
36 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:34 AM
Beth says:

Geez O'Pete, I send one email! Humph... ;)

So, this is where all Heather's commenters went, eh? Well, I'm not
surprised, it makes sense. Still has that little sub-culture feel here,
doesn't it? Isn't it amazing that there are still people in the world
who have never heard of Jon and Heather? I find you guys wildly
entertaining. (In Michigan "guys" is a gender neutral pronoun.)

Jon, I'm sorry you have a stalker. I hope it's not serious. But I must
admit, I've worried about you guys being so open and all. Please be
careful!
37 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:34 AM
Jodi says:

OK, I am a confessed Blurbomat/Dooce junkie but this is my first
comment and I have sent 2 e-mails. Didn't Anthony Hopkins say in Proof
that if you think you are a stalker, you aren't, cause stalkers
wouldn't think they were stalking.
Anyway , be careful, people can be so weird.
38 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:40 AM
richelle says:

" (In Michigan "guys" is a gender neutral pronoun.) "

I thought it was like that everywhere.
And may I suggest fatal stab wounds to the forehead for any and all
stalkers?
39 | link | 11.10.2005, 9:47 AM
Torrie says:

The problem is that you and Heather are too nice, intelligent , and
good looking. Plus, you have a cute baby and a cute dog.
All of these qualities=STALKERIFIC.
40 | link | 11.10.2005, 10:08 AM
Tyler says:

Holy shit the msnbc or dateline story on the online predators that met
up with 14 year old boys was CRAZY!
41 | link | 11.10.2005, 10:27 AM
Elise says:

None of my business, but you might want to reconsider posting so many
photos of your daughter on your open access web sites. Those rumors of
child porn rings taking pictures of cute kids and pasting them on
pictures of naked bodies and then selling them? Disturbingly true. Who
wants some perv jerking off to Leta's face?
42 | link | 11.10.2005, 11:47 AM
Lola says:

Is this about my post where I confess to having a girl crush on your
wife?

The funny thing is I wonder how many people saw this and had to think
to themselves...hmmm, could he be talking about me? Then the
self-loathing narcissist realizes...No. No they are not. You are not
that cool. Or a sociopath for that matter.

And I agree with Torrie...you guys are just too damn likeable!

43 | link | 11.10.2005, 12:03 PM
Jennifer in Kansas City says:

It just means you're famous..... and soon, you'll need a bodyguard. I
nominate GEORGE!!!!
44 | link | 11.10.2005, 12:35 PM
E says:

I swear I'm just a Web Lurker! Please be safe and I agree with Elise.
I'd hate to see the pictures leave your and Dooce's sites, but safety
first!
45 | link | 11.10.2005, 12:48 PM
Lauren says:

funny, Lola ..

i almost had to pop an ativan wondering if it was the comment i made
about jon's hair in an email to dooce yesterday.(your hair is fine jon
.. it was just a joke)

i honestly had to have an IM conversation w/my husband asking if they
could possible mean me. i had to go over and over and over it w/him.
i'm sure he was ready to shove the ativan down my throat about that
time.

love,
not-the-stalker-just-a-big-idiot :)
46 | link | 11.10.2005, 1:18 PM
moose says:

So glad I'm not the only one, Lauren. I sent dooce an email yesterday
because I was so impressed that she's supporting her family with the
site. But I have been known to exhibit unbecoming enthusiasm. Plus, I
made a comment about Chuck. Which might have been stalkeresque. Poor
Chuck. I didn't mean it!

So my heart dropped into my feet and I immediately googled "sociopathic
tendencies" and sent an email to the boy who is probably right now
rolling his eyes at my paranoid narcissism.

Dooce and Blurb, I wish you guys the best and good luck dealing with
the stalker-who-I-really-hope-isn't-me.

- Also Just a Big Idiot
47 | link | 11.10.2005, 1:29 PM
Sonia says:

ACK! Wassup with the stalker? How does one perform the act of internet
stalking? I'm so curious, I may have to go google it. Good luck!!
48 | link | 11.10.2005, 1:44 PM
jes says:

is it odd that sometimes i think about getting tickets for my husband
and i, flying to slc, and hanging out with you guys & leta for a
weekend?

really. i think about this. and i don't even know you.
49 | link | 11.10.2005, 2:26 PM
tk says:

yeah, too bad this world we live in can be so sick and twisted. I have
to agree with previous posts that those that actually do stalk probably
are not cognizent of the fact that they are doing something wrong and
unwanted. I'm pretty sure that they convince themselves that their
behaviour is OK. No worries you guys, I'm pretty sure that Jon is not
referring to anybody that actually posts comments here...

TK
50 | link | 11.10.2005, 2:26 PM
tk says:

JES... I'm sure you are not the only one, they totally seem like
excellent people to party with and I know that everybody that sees
pictures of Leta likely wants to kiss her chubby little cheeks. I'm
sure there are alot of us that read the posts of Jon and Heather and
really feel like we "connect" with them and understand them.... that's
what keeps us coming back to their websites. When they went to
Vancouver a few months back I was like "damn, why... why did I have to
leave Vancovuer, I could be partying with these cool people right
now!!!"

TK
51 | link | 11.10.2005, 2:30 PM
lemissa says:

Man, those Dooce comments started to creep me out. All those people
trying to be the "first" or even "tenth". I was glad to see them go.
It takes a lot of chutzpah to blog. I'm a wus. I could never do it.
Good luck with the wierdos.
52 | link | 11.10.2005, 2:36 PM
erin says:

i promise that if i ever run into you in real life i won't do what i
did to george...which was, point my finger at him and say 'george!'. he
was cool though. and i never went back to where he worked. and i didn't
tell anyone where he worked either.
53 | link | 11.10.2005, 3:15 PM
Tommy from Michigan says:

That post could hurt traffic to your site.
54 | link | 11.10.2005, 3:28 PM
sue says:

That's okay...I never acknowledge celebrity.
55 | link | 11.10.2005, 3:28 PM
Beth says:

Lemissa, I agree, that was weird but some of them were funny, I miss
"God" for instance. That was great!

Richelle, Really? Well that's good, maybe it's just my generation and
older that was weird about it. Because, you know, technically I'm old
enough to be your mom.
56 | link | 11.10.2005, 3:30 PM
Tiggerlane says:

TK -- You are so right on. I heard about dooce from a friend who knew I
was an ex-Mormon, and ever since I discovered it, I've been hooked! I
can relate to sooo much, and it's weird to think about not checking in
on Jon and Heather to see what's up with their world. But most of us do
this b/c we see part of ourselves in them, and can totally relate. Not
to mention the great writing. They DO seem like cool people to hang out
with -- and sometimes I think, "Why do I check their blogs every day -
is that bizarre?" But they're funny, and they're real, and they make me
laugh. So I get something out of it --- I guess I'm a selfish voyeur of
a life on display.

Hang in there, guys...you've got enough supporters that we can all gang
up and kick some stalker ass!!!
57 | link | 11.10.2005, 3:50 PM
tk says:

Yeah, my boyfriend thinks it is weird that I read their blogs on a
regular basis but I read them because they do touch me in some way,
whether it be making me LAUGH MY ASS OFF(picturing Leta hanging from
the handle of a grocery cart TWICE had me doubled over and in tears,
because that is totally something I would do or find funny to actually
see in real life), or making me feel like I am not the only one in this
world that suffers from depression and it is OK to get help and take
meds and taking meds does not make me a weak person.... Sure we've
never met or spoken and we probably never will, but knowing there's
another average joe possibly thinking or feeling the same way as you
do, sometimes makes it a little easier. Hey, we humans need to laugh,
and believe me HEATHER MAKES ME LAUGH AND LAUGH. The only other person
that can do that to me is somebody I actually know and talk to on a
regular basis, my best friend Sheri.

TK
58 | link | 11.10.2005, 4:16 PM
Dennis says:

Who are you?
59 | link | 11.10.2005, 4:44 PM
meg says:

ummm....I totally thought Heather would enjoy those nude pictures of
Britney and I in a compromising situation.....I guess I won't send the
nudies of me and Nicole kidman then.
know code
2006-03-08 15:23:34 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
Sorry, CHUMP, but it was a consortium, and more American companies
were involved than others. Just so you know, Philips was American at
that time. General Instrument still is.
You're a fucking idiot.
You are the idiot. You clearly stated "DVD STANDARDS that
WE generated". You did not generate them, and now you have admitted
that it was a consortium that was NOT made up solely of American
companies. I even made that blatently clear to you in another post
where I said "The DVD- standards were generated by the DVD Forum and the
DVD+ standards were generated by the DVD+RW Alliance. Both these
organisations are made up of multi-national companies, and the majority
of the founder members in each are NOT American companies". And now you
are trying to tell me that it was a consortium.... after I educated you
to that fact? Idiot.
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-08 20:11:22 UTC
Post by know code
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
[...]
Other companies were in the consortium. General Instrument,
however, created MPEG-2, and the concept for the DVD.

The consortium was needed to make it a manufacturable reality.

Also, DVD+ and DVD+RW, are NOT the DVD standard, they are "recordable
medium standards" which the DVD is not, you retarded fuk.

Get a clue, fuktard.
know code
2006-03-08 20:45:23 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
[...]
There is no such thing as a DVD standard, idiot. There are DVD-
standards and there are DVD+ standards. Get a clue!
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-08 21:59:46 UTC
Post by know code
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
[...]
You are an idiot. You keep jacking off at the mouth about
RECORDABLE media standards.

The original DVD standard, that for which it was initially conceived,
was for PRESSED DVDs. There were NO recordable DVDs at that time.

If you do not know what a pressed DVD is, then you are even more
retarded than I initially estimated.
John of Aix
2006-03-08 16:00:13 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
Sorry, CHUMP, but it was a consortium, and more American companies
were involved than others. Just so you know, Philips was American at
that time.
You're a fucking idiot.
I'd be a little less hasty if I were you. Philips has never been an US
company but it has bought quite a few. It is still a Dutch company.
Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-08 20:14:38 UTC
On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:00:13 +0100, "John of Aix"
Post by John of Aix
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
Post by know code
America did NOT develop the DVD standards as you claimed.
Sorry, CHUMP, but it was a consortium, and more American companies
were involved than others. Just so you know, Philips was American at
that time.
You're a fucking idiot.
I'd be a little less hasty if I were you. Philips has never been an US
company but it has bought quite a few. It is still a Dutch company.
The division responsible for optical recording mediums was a US
division. AFAIK, it is now French.

Just because it was started in the Netherlands doesn't mean that all
of it's divisions are.
Nog
2006-03-08 13:11:58 UTC
Why Brokeback Mountain lost the Best Picture Oscar award reminds me of
why once the MIW took so long to admit that Malays were seldom sent to
the army for national service, they normally serve their NS obligation
as PC constables or in the Civil Defence. It's a cruel truth that is
difficult to accept, a society that still harbors discrimination
against a stereotype. Ask yourself this: are you comfortable seeing
two grown men kiss on the lips? Then ask why did Goh Chok Tong tell
Time Magazine he welcomes gays to join the Civil Service.
In the first place this is not a movie critic newsgroup. In the second place
it is a work of fiction. (that means not ture) It only entertainment for
those who like the topic.
Philip
2006-03-08 14:29:40 UTC
GCT forgot the laws in Singapore - Penal Code forbid such same sex carnal
relationships.He should have changed the laws first.
Why Brokeback Mountain lost the Best Picture Oscar award reminds me of
why once the MIW took so long to admit that Malays were seldom sent to
the army for national service, they normally serve their NS obligation
as PC constables or in the Civil Defence. It's a cruel truth that is
difficult to accept, a society that still harbors discrimination
against a stereotype. Ask yourself this: are you comfortable seeing
two grown men kiss on the lips? Then ask why did Goh Chok Tong tell
Time Magazine he welcomes gays to join the Civil Service.
It is an obsolete law introduced by the British, many
many years ago it's not an enforceable law.

There are homosexuals, and there are "gay" people
"gay" people try to act like yanks and they are
no good for any society.. They live to fuck
and as time goes on they become more and more crude
fist fucking, having sex in public toilets because they
believe they have a right to interfere in other people's
lives and so on.

As time goes on they will eventually insist
that children in schools be taught about them
they will then insist that their way of life
is publicly promoted.

Don't confuse yank "gays" with homosexuality,
the yank "gay" is just a crude exhibitionist
that are controlled by fanatics who wish to break down
our societies they are just sick evil bastards..

Even heterosexuals have their limits
yank "gays" do not and will die of AIDS,
or become very sad old men..

We have been living our lives long before
Hollywood existed.

All societies have barriers unspoken agreed rules
that make a decent society homosexuals
are also part of this society and they are
decent people.

The yank "gay" is the closest thing you can get
to a nightmare it is just a crude creature
whose life will end up very sad..

Adjective
rude and offensive.

ardeedee
2006-03-08 14:46:04 UTC
Why is the law unenforceable when it is still in the Penal Code and was
prosecuted with only a 2 years ago - to charge a Malay policeman for being
the victim of an oral sex girl - I.a. he way the recipient or the oralee?
Are you arrogating to yourself the role of a dictator
Philip
2006-03-08 14:44:36 UTC
Post by Philip
[...]
((( "sex girl" )))

Sex child..

That law exists in every country..

If it was a act like yank "gay"
they would already be talking about sanctions
they would already be demonstrating outside the embassy
they would already be making websites about it.

You simply don't understand what is on display
and what is behind the scenes are two different things
behind the scenes are wicked fuckers.

know code
Care to put it to the test?
Tony
2006-03-08 14:48:40 UTC
Post by Philip
[...]
Reliving a Personal Experience Perhaps?
Post by Philip
As time goes on they will eventually insist
that children in schools be taught about them
they will then insist that their way of life
is publicly promoted.
Don't confuse yank "gays" with homosexuality,
the yank "gay" is just a crude exhibitionist
that are controlled by fanatics who wish to break down
our societies they are just sick evil bastards..
Even heterosexuals have their limits
yank "gays" do not and will die of AIDS,
or become very sad old men..
We have been living our lives long before
Hollywood existed.
A red letter day! First actual fact posted by you! Good job! It is also a
complete sentence with proper capitalization and punctuation. You CAN be
taught! Good for You!
Post by Philip
All societies have barriers unspoken agreed rules
that make a decent society homosexuals
are also part of this society and they are
decent people.
The yank "gay" is the closest thing you can get
to a nightmare it is just a crude creature
whose life will end up very sad..
Adjective
rude and offensive.
The only good yank is a dead yank kill the fucker and do the world a
favour.
http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
If you wish to illustrate anything, try to use something that isn't an
obvious fabrication and lie.. or at least use something that was done by
somebody with a working knowledge of video editing.. It truly undermines
your credibility.

It is also a good idea to cite any source you wish to quote from, that way
your information can be independentally verified... Unless, of course, you
don't want that.. which is, what I suspect, the case to be.

Have a Great Day
____________________________
John Kloosterman
2006-03-09 10:07:52 UTC
Philip wrote:

[snip] a lot of things we are not interested in...

Philip - one request ....

Will you stop posting to alt.os.linux.suse ?

You see - even if people on this newsgroup would be
interested in your scribblings they would not give you any
answer. You are posting on the wrong newsgroup. The people
on alt.os.linux.suse are interested in a linux operating
system called suse, and not in politics or culture.

If they would be interested they would visit the other
groups you are posting to. So - please remove
alt.os.linux.suse from your sendlist.

Thanks in advance....
Philip

Tony
2006-03-09 13:15:55 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by John Kloosterman
[...]
Phil:

Consistent and predictable as always. In just 2 words, you can demonstrate
your complete and abject failure as a member of the human race. I am
impressed.

Have a Nice Day..
fda
2006-03-09 13:27:51 UTC
Post by Tony
Consistent and predictable as always. In just 2 words, you can demonstrate
your complete and abject failure as a member of the human race. I am
impressed.
There is no such thing as the human *race* . I guess you mean the human
*species* , aka /mankind/ .

(Just to "feed the troll" once in my life ;-)
Tony
Thanks for the correction, that IS what I meant..
John Kloosterman
2006-03-09 13:20:55 UTC
Philip wrote:
--------------------------------
Utterly nonsense.....
--------------------------------

So - its the killfile for you....

Beyebeye.....
Philip
2006-03-09 13:23:48 UTC
Post by John Kloosterman
--------------------------------
Utterly nonsense.....
--------------------------------
So - its the killfile for you....
Beyebeye.....
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Roy L. Fuchs
2006-03-09 18:17:25 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by John Kloosterman
[...]
This is where I suggest that EVERY user of alt.os.linux.suse
registers a bona fide complaint on this Philip twit.

Make sure to include all headers in the e-mail to:

groups-***@google.com

You could also trace the bastard back to his actual ISP and register
complaints with them as well.

Posting host: posting-host=80.1.224.8
Philip
2006-03-09 20:04:50 UTC
Post by Roy L. Fuchs
This is where I suggest that EVERY user of alt.os.linux.suse
registers a bona fide complaint on this Philip twit.
You could also trace the bastard back to his actual ISP and register
complaints with them as well.
Posting host: posting-host=80.1.224.8
Shut your clanging fucking cake hole you cunt!

Fuck off stupid mentally retarded fucking idiot what a cunt what a
backward fucking cunt.
ZzZzZzZzZz

Everybody should post complaints everybody should cry
everybody should blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Fucking idiot.

Trying to act like a child calling for teacher fucking idiot..
ZzZzZz

Typical backward Yank ZzZzZzZ.

Philip
2006-03-09 20:35:31 UTC